Adams Flea And Tick Collar For Dogs And Puppies, One Size Fits All, 2-Pack


  • Kills fleas and ticks, and repels mosquitoes, for up to 6 months
  • Two collars in each tin provide up to 12 months’ protection
  • Flea, tick and mosquito prevention in one easy step
  • Adjustable: One size fits all dogs. Just cut to size
  • Water Resistant: Remains effective after swimming or exposure to rain

Easy Defense Flea And Tick Collar – Product Description

The Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs and Puppies kills adult fleas and ticks AND repels mosquitoes for up to 6 months. Two collars in each tin provide up to 12 months of flea and tick control. The collar features an extended-release technology that distributes the active ingredient over six months.  The collar is a convenience over messy topical applications that release a high initial dose and last for just one month. Once the collar is applied, the active ingredient is transferred from the collar to your dog’s hair, and then to the skin. Adjustable, one-size collar fits all dogs. Water resistant.

Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies

Shield your canine from insects, fleas, and ticks.
The Adams Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs and also Puppies eliminates grown-up fleas and ticks– as well as wards off mosquitoes– for as much as 6 months. Two collars in each tin give up to One Year of flea and tick control. Each collar includes an extended-release modern technology that disperses the active component over six months. For constant flea as well as tick protection, replace the collar every 6 months. This collar provides on-the-go flea as well as tick control 24/7 and will continuously work even when wet.

Item Conveniences
Kills fleas and ticks on get in touch with
Repels insects
A full year’s defense with 2 collars in each tin
24/7 flea and tick control

Commonly Asked Questions
Q: Exactly how do I apply flea and tick collars?

A: Place collar around family pet’s neck, adjust for fit, and also buckle in position. The collar has to be worn freely to enable development of the pet and also to permit the collar to stir the neck. However, the collar ought to not be so loose that it can be attacked or eaten by the family pet wearing it. Leave 2-3 inches for extra change. Cut off and also dispose of excess length. Clean hands after putting collar on family pet. Under typical problems, replace collars as directed on the product tag. Under conditions of extreme problem as well as where ongoing rapid kill is desired, collar might be replaced more frequently.

Q: Exactly How does the Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies function?

A: After effectively fitting the collar on your family pet, the active component launched from the collar get in touch with the skin and also hair and also spread external over the body with time as well as motion.

Q: Why do I still see fleas after applying the Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies?

A: Because all flea as well as tick collars release their active component( s) slowly over a long period of time, it might take a few days after initial applying the collar to notice outcomes. Likewise, considering that the adult fleas that stay on your family pet comprise only 5% of the total flea populace in and around your residence, treating your animal’s setting is likewise advised.

Q: Is it required to treat my home or lawn?

A: The adult fleas you see on your family pet are just 5% of the overall flea population. The remaining 95% of the fleas are located in your house and backyard through eggs, larvae as well as pupae. If you have a flea invasion, treating your home and backyard with a suitable item will cause faster control.

Action 1- Treat your pet:
Give your canine with instant alleviation by showering her with a flea & tick shampoo. Once your dog’s hair has actually dried out, use Adams flea & tick collar to kill fleas and also ticks on your pet dog.

Step 2- Treat your house:
Treat your home from fleas that can be concealing in your carpet, sofa, or family pet bed linen with among our Adams Flea as well as Tick Residence or Carpet Sprays.

Step 3- Treat your lawn
Shield your backyard from fleas and ticks that could be living in your turf or shrubs with our Adams Yard and also Yard spray.